Reserve Sports Fields in Eagle, Idaho: A Comprehensive Guide
Eagle, Idaho is a city that offers a variety of sports fields and athletic facilities for residents and organizations to reserve and enjoy. In this blog post, we will guide you through the process of reserving sports fields in Eagle, as well as provide important information on field use etiquette and guidelines[^1^].
Sports Field Reservations Timeline
To reserve athletic facilities in Eagle, you must follow the Parks and Recreation reservation timeline[^1^]:
- Spring (January 15th – June 6th): Applications must be submitted by Friday, December 18th.
- Summer (June 7th – August 21st): Applications must be received by Monday, June 10th.
- Fall (August 22nd – November 30th): Applications must be received by Monday, July 25th.
- Winter (December 1st – January 31st): All athletic facilities are first-come, first-served unless occupied/scheduled by the City of Eagle.
Field Use Etiquette and Guidelines
When using the sports fields and athletic facilities in Eagle, please adhere to the following etiquette and guidelines[^1^]:
- Remove equipment daily: All equipment must be removed from the park daily; do not leave equipment on the fields.
- Follow equipment safety standards: The City of Eagle encourages leagues or teams using park areas to adhere to all equipment safety standards and guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate behavior: Behavior should be appropriate to the event and respectful of all those who wish to use the park.
For general questions or comments about sports field reservations or the Parks Department, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-489-8763[^1^].
Reserving sports fields and athletic facilities in Eagle, Idaho, is a straightforward process that requires adhering to the reservation timeline and following field use etiquette and guidelines. By doing so, you can ensure a positive experience for all participants and park users. For more information, visit the City of Eagle website at https://www.cityofeagle.org/182/Sports-Field-Reservations.